Human beings are storytellers.Our stories and myths usually reflect the desires and aspirations that are buried deep in the collective consciousness. One such myth is that of the super-hero, where an ordinary man who’s going about his life transforms into a great personality with super human powers, in order to correct the unjust world and set right the atrocities. This myth can be found across all cultures, in various time-periods, extending even to the modern day comic book heroes like Batman and Spiderman.
The memory of such a transformation seems to be latent, deep within every one of us. The expulsion of Adam from the Garden of Eden signifies our fall from grace, our movement from the Light Age to a lesser age, or even the fall of Atlantis. Similarly those stories which glorify the rise of the superhero signify the countless times we’ve moved from a period of darkness to an age of Light full of love, peace and harmony. While these stories remind us of the dawn that waits after a dark night, they also point towards the possibilities of greatness that’s hidden within every individual. The ordinary man who becomes a super hero is every one of us!
We as humanity stand at such a threshold point where this story is being played out at the global scale, with the entry of our Earth into the Light Age being accompanied by the gradual transition of our physical bodies into superior Light bodies. While this transformation appears almost magical and unbelievable, there are definite processes and stages which occur before we can inhabit entirely new bodies with extraordinary capabilities.
This article explores some of those processes, which convert our gross physical bodies into Light bodies, allowing us to experience the divine life of the New Light Age.
Conversion from Carbon based to Silicon based system
The human body is made up of various internal systems and organs, which essentially consist of tissues and membranes. These tissues contain a healthy percentage of Carbon and hydro-carbons as their basic constituents. Our current bodies are said to be carbon-based because of the presence of such a high percentage of Carbon.
Carbon is an amorphous element which doesn’t allow the cells to hold much Light. In converting our present body into a Light body, these Carbon based molecules undergo a major transmutation into a Crystalline based molecules which can contain a lot of Light. Hence the Light body is also referred to as the Crystalline body or Silicon based body.
This conversion is the first and major step where our cells which are predominantly elliptical will change into a regular crystalline shape. Then various changes are initiated where the constituent carbon elements transmute into crystalline components gradually. The changes in the cell properties allow them to hold a lot more Light.
The next major changes happen at the genetic level. To understand these, we need to look closely at the basic functional unit of any living organism, namely the single cell. This is the building block of all organisms, including the Human body. It is estimated that the human body is made up of nearly 100 trillion cells.
An average cell has a nucleus as its core component. The nucleus is made up of DNA molecules among other things. The main role of DNA is the long-term storage of information. It contains the instructions and blueprint to construct other cells and cell components. The main segments of DNA that carry these instructions are called as genes. The DNA carries genetic information from one generation to another; this is the reason how a single cell in the womb of the mother grows into a human baby, complete with all the internal and external organs and various processes that make it a human being. The DNA decides everything from the eye-colour, height-weight, physical characteristics and behavioral traits that a baby will be born with.
It has been discovered that DNA is made up of two strands like a double-helix, or a twisted ladder. Another major discovery is that about 90% of the genes in the existing DNA strands are not used for any purpose; hence they’re called as non coding DNA or junk DNA. Out of the remaining genes, each gene refers to a particular trait (like hair color, or height) of an individual. These DNA molecules are the same in each of the one hundred trillion cells in the Human body and are unique to every individual on this Earth.
What is yet to be discovered in a lab is that the DNA molecules have many other strands that are dormant. These additional strands became dormant once mankind entered the dark ages and DNA has continued to carry only two active strands, which have all the physical and functional information necessary for the routine activities of a human being.
A very important step in transmuting the physical body into a Light body is the activation of the ‘junk DNA’ or 90% of the inactive genes, as well as the activation of the dormant strands! When the junk DNA becomes active, it results in the physical body exhibiting newer characteristics. And the activation of the additional strands releases the information stored in them to invoke extraordinary capacities, healing powers and the ability to hold Light in the cells.
Such activations occur every time mankind transits from the dark ages to the Light Age. Since we’re moving into a completely new Light Age which has its own unique characteristics, the DNA activation processes have also been revised. The Rishis are yet to reveal the number of DNA strands which will constitute the new Light bodies.
The activations of the junk DNA and the dormant strands will be carried out under the careful monitoring and observation by the Light which we hold in our system. There are several processes that occur one after the other, in order to convert the physical body into a Light body, as explained in the next section. The DNA activation process happens gradually at each step of these processes.
The Process that occur as the Physical body converts into a Light body
The conversion from a gross physical body to a superior Light body happens gradually, in stages. The Light body can be achieved when every cell in the body will hold a lot of Light. So every stage of the process of becoming a Light body is designed such that the Light carrying capacity of the cells and the body in general increases. The following sections give an overview of these processes.
1. The first step starts with the purification and cleansing of the entire system. This happens mainly by the practice of Meditations and by following the spiritual principles in our daily living. We should also reject negativity at every level and positivise our thoughts and emotions. This positivisation involves overcoming all our negative traits such as anger, arrogance, jealousy etc, accommodating and sharing with others and manifesting more love in our lives.
2. Simultaneously, we need to begin the process of healing the emotional wounds that still affect us. If there are any hurts in us caused by past incidents or people, we need to let go of the resentments and grudges that we still hold, sometimes, without our attention. Clearing all these blocks is very important since they come in the way of our progress. We need to introspect in order to recognize any aspect in us that is out of tune with the principles of Light. We should work on these shortcomings until we naturally align ourselves with all the positive divine qualities. This inner work is also referred to as Inner Healing. This is an important step that allows us to hold more Light in our system.
3. In the third step, the cells in our system begin to undergo transmutation. The old cells are gradually replaced with advanced new cells, thus allowing the body to hold more Light. This process has been explained earlier in the ‘Conversion to Silicon based system’.
4. Once this process is sufficiently underway, our blood is gradually replaced by the ‘Luminous Enzyme’. Along with this, the Tubicular Light system will begin to take the place of our Nervous system. This again increases the quantity of Light that our system can hold.
5. By the time our cells morph and the blood and nerves are replaced with advanced systems, we will be able to hold sufficient quantity of Light in our system to activate our dormant faculties. All those faculties like telepathy and third eye, which we naturally posses but have become dormant because of Kali Yuga, will begin to get activated. Our Intuition will become very sharp, and with its help we’ll be able to manifest many spiritual qualities in our living.
However, the new faculties which have been designed for our Light bodies will not become immediately active at this stage. For those faculties to become active, we need to totally convert into Light bodies. Since these gifts and gadgets are being introduced for the first time in Creation, the incorporation and fine tuning will take at least 60-70 years after we convert into Light bodies.
6. In the sixth phase, the size of our physical bodies begins to increase. The changes in our DNA will play a very important role in this stage. These changes will be triggered, controlled and monitored by the Light that we hold in our system. The increase in the body size will help us hold more Light, but mainly it helps us to hold newer knowledge and energies.
7. In the seventh phase, a new faculty called ‘Light dominance Intuition Faculty’ will get installed in our abdomen region. This faculty connects to the source of the individual Soul and draws in more Light into the system, thus charging the system with more Light and energies. This faculty also tunes the system periodically, thus enabling it to experience more Light.
8. In the next stage, the individual will have to focus on his spiritual practices. The techniques to be practiced and the areas where he has to focus will be communicated to him directly through his Intuition and contact with the higher beings. This phase is different for each individual, based on his spiritual condition and source, and the Rishis guide the individuals directly. This is a very important phase.
9. Until this stage, the individual will be consuming normal food for his sustenance. In this last phase, he trains himself to absorb Prana (energies from the Sun) directly from the food. This will be complemented by the corresponding faculties and systems of digestion in his system. The digestive system will begin to undergo a transformation to adjust to this change. With this process, he will be able to hold more Light in his system.
In many of the above stages, the processes start simultaneously and do not wait for the previous one to stop for the next to begin. Some processes continue for longer periods. Together all these processes allow the cells and the body to hold more and more Light until the entire physical body converts into a Light body.
Further processes once the transition is completed
As explained, people transit into Light bodies in different batches and time periods, with the Light workers transforming finally after 2018. The above processes are the same for all these different batches. The total time for these processes to complete could be approximately 18-20 years. In this duration, the nature around us will also undergo drastic and finer changes to suit the conditions of the New Light age.
In the process of transition from a physical body to a Light body, many of the internal systems and organs will also undergo a transmutation. The digestion, circulation, respiration, nervous and reproductive systems will change according to the new enhancements. Along with these the sense organs will also undergo a transformation, only when the physical bodies finally convert into Light bodies. By the time the final transformation occurs, the five senses will be replaced with their advanced counter-parts.
The koshas will also undergo a transformation only when the completed Light body is fully available. There will not be any gradual transition in the Mind-Intellect-Spiritual bodies. The Mind will be replaced by a new mind, which has enhanced mind matter, better perceptive capabilities and without any Chakras. The Intellect and Spiritual body will also be enhanced accordingly. The Kundalini energy will be replaced with a new Kundalini energy, so do the changes occur in the number of Naadis in the Vital body. The quantity of Light in the Soul will also undergo a transition, with additional Light being added to it from the Source.
All these processes will be monitored and guided by the great Rishis, under the direct guidance from the Supreme Intelligence.
The new flora and fauna will also begin to flourish once Satya Yuga has completely set in. These plants will gather Pranas from the Sun and Second Sun in the form of special fruits, which humans can consume and absorb for the sustenance of their Light bodies
Other External Influences
The process of transmutation starts at the conscious level, with an individual making efforts to purify, positivise and follow the principles of Light. The rest of the processes occur at a level where an individual has no conscious control or influence. He can only sustain these processes by dedicated spiritual practices and by continuing to manifest positive qualities in his life. These two activities at the conscious and subtle levels go hand in hand in converting the physical body into a Light body. The individual efforts are greatly supplemented by divine assistance from the Rishis and higher beings.
This is not the first time that a human body has been converted into a Light body. Mystics and Light workers have successfully converted into Light bodies, irrespective of the Age they’ve lived in. The inhabitants of Shambala live in a body which is almost similar to a Light body, so do the chiranjeevis on this Earth. These conversions were bi-directional, where the individual could revert back to his normal physical body at any time. The current transition which we’re about to witness cannot be reversed, because we’re moving into a permanent Light Age, hence there’ll be no need for an ordinary physical body henceforth.
There are various other factors which play an important role in this conversion. The times we’re living in is one of its kinds with various alignments and conjunctions happening at the Cosmic levels. The huge Galactic alignments, our entry into the Photon belt and the completion of various cycles, gives us access to an enormous amount of spiritual energies, which’ve made this conversion possible.
Another important factor is the initiation of the new project ‘Pavitrena Karyam’ by the Higher intelligence to withdraw evil from existence. This has necessitated many important changes at the physical and spiritual levels.
The access to other Manifested and Unmanifested Universes, along with the influence of their energies is another aspect that influences this transition. The sixteen Manifested Gods will play an active role on this planet henceforth. The souls which arrive from these sources take birth on our Earth and draw energies and knowledge from those Universes. These energies give a boost to these transformational processes. Also the Rishis gather energies from the Unmanifested Universes and utilize them to further the transformational processes.
The divine personalities on the Earth at this time – Lord plays a decisive role in the transition into Light bodies. One of the most important phases of this process is the guidance that an individual receives at the conscious and subtle levels. From receiving guidance externally from a Guru or a path, the individual will transit to a state where he will be guided directly by the Higher intelligence through his Intuition. Lord Kalki and Lord Mahavatara will help all those who’ve qualified for the New Light Age to make this transition.
In the beginning of Satya Yuga, Lord will directly monitor each process of this transition. Lord will be checking the spiritual condition of each Soul to ensure if they’re eligible to live in the New Age.
This activity will continue for the initial 15-20 years after 2018. The mistakes done by the individuals will be corrected while any good deeds will be rewarded by these Divine personalities. They’ll remain active and continue to monitor the processes for nearly 108 years. The effects of their actions will be more tangible from 2011 onwards.
The most important factor of this whole transformation process is the ‘guidance’ that’ll be available to an individual in becoming a Light body. This guidance comes from the Rishis and divine personalities in the higher realms; hence the ability of an individual in establishing contact with them is very crucial. Until such a contact happens, the individual has to follow a spiritual path or a human guru and continue his spiritual practices in order to cleanse his system. When purity is established in the system, the faculties of higher communications open up automatically; it is then that the Rishis take over and guide him directly towards becoming a Light body. The human Guru or the path becomes obsolete then.
To move towards such processes, we can start off by holding a lot of Light in our system and be constantly aware of this Light, amidst our day to day activities. This Light, which is the Supreme Intelligence Himself, will guide us into appropriate actions and set the processes in motion. Many times the individual may not be aware of these processes or guidance at the physical level. Also, if a person is simple, good hearted and manifests all the divine qualities, the Universe guides him towards these processes through his Intuition. He will be able to transform into a Light body without any tangible external guidance.
Shifting from a gross physical body to a divine Light body is the spiritual challenge that we face in the years ahead. The Rishis have given a few instructions and practices that help us surmount this challenge with little effort. The next article explains these instructions in detail.