BREAKING NEWS

Linktr.ee/ShiftHub

pinterest.com/CauseX

Instagr.am/unilovelight/

facebook.com/UniversalLifeInitiative

Sunday, November 17, 2013

ASCENSION FORMULA


My angelic team of "thought adjusters" told me my formula of ascension was to create the music, listen to the music, write about the music, and then write more music. They told me that I would continue this process until I ascended as a result of KNOWING.
The knowing meant searching within myself for the questions and the answers until there were no more. Some people might be able to finish that task very quickly. I've had hundreds of classrooms of students who could never come up with more than one question and one answer.
The formula of ascension that I have found has included hundreds of thousands of questions and a lifetime of finding the answers. What is most interesting about my personal search was the circular process of how some of the answers that I received when I was only four or five years old keep returning as the correct answers, even though I keep searching deeper and deeper to understand more of what it all means.
When I was four years old, I learned in Sunday School that God is Infinite, God is Omnipresent, God is all knowing, all seeing, all acting, all wisdom. I learned that God is Omnipresent, which meant that God was in every cell of my body and in every atomic structure of every particle in the Cosmos. It was that original background knowledge at such a young age that made that reality the very value and belief system of my entire existence.
I knew that these truths were the absolute truths. However, there were times in my life when I wondered why it was that sometimes I could heal myself instantly and other times it took a week, and why some things just never seem to go away.
I wondered why I could reveal some of the realities of God's identity such as instant healing, and yet not so much instant manifestation of things like a lot of money. I wondered why it was that even though I had plenty of intelligence, good grades, lots of diplomas and credentials that it was so hard to ever get a job and even harder to keep a job. I wondered why it was that I could obviously do some things like teaching and performing music far better than anyone else that I had ever encountered, and yet all of the other people were chosen for the job or the part instead of me.
These were the questions that allowed me to realize that I needed to know a lot more about myself, and a lot more about who God really is.
When my husband and I were being directed by the All that Is God of our being to create the music that would allow us to know all that there is to know about yourself, the music that revealed itself to us was The Promise Album. The words that were presented to me to sing and the music that was given to my husband to composed came to us completely separate from each other. I was to find a way to find melodies and rhythms that would fit into the harmonies, rhythms and chord structures. As I kept rearranging the wording to fit the music, the understanding of the words became clearer and clearer, and sometimes the arrangement of the words completely changed along the way to gain an even clearer meaning. And I was always guided by my thought adjuster angels and God.
After the introduction announces The promise of the perfect kingdom, before the world began, comes the most significant phrase of our entire existence:
Search for me in your heart. You shall find me in your heart.
That phrase riddled me for years, because I kept wondering what I was going to find in my heart - this organ that went thumpity thump thump.
My search finally led me to Keylontic Science. I am certain that the Christian Science that I was raised to understand is the identical science to Keylontic Science; except, the Keylontic Science gives the absolute formulas and meanings down to the quantum level of understanding the formulas that were first given in Christian Science. Christian Science was revealed by Mary Baker Eddy as the Divine Comforter, which would give us comfort in understanding the basics of the complete Divine Science until the full Science was revealed between the years 2000 and 2012.
Now, that I have spent the past twelve years studying Keylontic Science, I have a much firmer understanding of Christian Science, and I find them to be in complete agreement.
The final step in my ascension process of searching in my heart, is understanding completely what the CRYSTAL HEART is, where it is, how it connects me to the Mind of God, how I will find myself in that Crystal Heart, and how I will learn everything there is to know about myself through the understanding of that Crystal Heart.
My thought adjuster teams have done a splendid job of directing me to every experience, every book, every person during my lifetime to be led through the unfolding of these questions and these answers.
This old problem of believing that it is ones duty to serve others comes from fallen angelics at the Cosmic Consciousness frequency. I have interfaced with that frequency when I breathe in Cosmic Consciousness in it's most pristine form of pre sound and pre light that is breathed directly from Source, but includes Cosmic Consciousness as the angelic understanding potential of the breath.  Just, as it is very easy to get fallen angelics communicating through one's light bands, so is it a problem when gathering the corrected frequencies that will transmute those distorted fallen frequencies.
The actual meaning of an archangel came from the frequencies within the music of the spheres created by arches and angles. The correct arches and angles create eternal life and freedom through the formulas of Source Consciousness. However, when an identity takes control of those arches and angles and distorts them, or changes the angle in order to block the arch that connects directly into Source Consciousness, that Arche Angle or archangel is blocking the flow of crystal liquid light, which is the quantum physics level of Source Consciousness.
That is exactly what many of the Archangels that are channeled and reverenced by many New Agers. The belief that we must serve others, or that we must serve a Lord God, or the one who calls himself the Lord God has always come from a Fallen Angel - not from Source.
The way we know if our direction in our search is coming from Source or from a Fallen Angelic who wants to control us, is this very test of whether the entity is wanting us to serve him or her, or the entity is guiding us to search within the God of our own Being to find out who we really are.
Now, this leads us back to the first sentence in the song, The promise of the perfect kingdom IS before the World began.
This World that we have lived within was a false creation. It was created by the genetic imprints of Fallen Angelic Races. It is a completely distorted illusion. It does not contain the truth of reality.
We must go BEFORE this world began to find the truth. We must go to the place where our DNA had not been scrambled into a receiving station for distorted information. After, we go to this place where our 12 DNA is flowing through on the sub harmonic level, then we can go into our Crystal Heart, which is our God Seed Atom within our Thymus, create a flow of Source Consciousness from within the Seed Atom containing our original divine blue print that was created long BEFORE this world began. Within that Crystal Heart - which is actually our Soul, we find the longing to know everything about ourselves.
It is the purpose of our Soul to continuously search to know more about everything. It is the Soul that is within the Heart, that will reveal to us all that is within every fabric of our DNA, within the crystal cells as they bloom forth into mansions containing the billions of lifetimes contained within our At One Ment with All That is or Source Consciousness.
If I had stopped my search with what I learned in Sunday School, I would had never learned that our Crystal Heart had been blocked from the Flow of Source Consciousness, because the formulas given in both Christian Science and Keylontic Science help to unblock that flow of At One Ment with Source.
The truth that we have been blocked from Source Consciousness all of this time could not be revealed to the Earth until it was almost time for our Ascension. This truth had to be revealed to us at this time.
For some reason, those entities who actually created the Arches and the Angles that would block the flow of Source into our Consciousness, so that they could make themselves the Gods of our Beings, became the Gods who are worshipped in churches and by New Age groups. 
The truth about who created those angles that blocked us from Higher Earth must be revealed now, because we are very, very close to finally being able to realign into Higher Earth. Those who continue to choose alignment with the Arched Angles who call themselves Lords and Gods, will never experiences the heavenly revelation that is about to occur on Earth.
The test of our ability to ascend is very simple. Have we searched within our Crystal Heart to find the alignment back to Source Consciousness. When we find ourselves - our Soul - our complete multidimensional consciousness of our Over Souls, Avatar and Rishi Self, we find the Christ of our self in our Soul, in our Crystal Heart.
We have learned through the help of Keylontic Science that there was a very specific formula used to create the block of Source from our Crystal Heart. That formula was the revealed to us through the Vesica Pisces, the Golden Mean, the Fibonacci, the Metatronic Formulas. All of these formulas were created by and brought to Earth by Thoth, AA Michael, Lucifer and Jehovah. These were the identities who chose to make themselves gods and lords over our beings instead of allowing us to find the At One Ment with Source Consciousness through our Crystal Heart.
My name was given to me to help me remember my mission on Earth. Crystalai is the name of a Council of High Cosmic Beings. It was named after the Crystalai formula that connects us directly from our Crystal Hearts to Source Consciousness.
 That Formula of Creation is in direct contradiction with the Flower of Life teachings that originated from Thoth and are found in the publications of Drunvalo Melchizedek. It has been revealed that Drunvalo uses the reversed spin ratio of 34:21 which is 34 times Counter Clockwise over 24 Clockwise and the vehicle around our bodies forms a disk of 55 feet in diameter. The 55 metatronic spin is what was being used to pull us into the Black Hole Phantom Matrix on December 21, 2012. It was the Crystalai (the name of the ETERNAL LIFE formula) of holding us completely within the true merkaba spin rate of 33 1/3 clockwise over 112/3 counter clockwise magnetic and then doubling that proper energy into a 90 to over ride the 55. That is what saved us from the Black Hole.
We were shifted from the outer domains into the middle domains. It is only in the outer domains that a system can be pulled into black hole.
Everything in the Thoth teachings, Metatronic teachings, Flower of Life Teachings, Golden Mean, Fibonnaci sequence, and everything related to these formulas, including Solfege, Pythagorean Theories, BiVecas, Vesica Pisces, and a long list of other formulas that have been used to cut us off from Source and pull us into the Black Hole.
We can no longer be pulled into the Black Hole; however, that old technology will continue to thrive and try to prove itself as the correct formula until those are awakened through ascension into the Higher Earth or die and then shift into the Higher Earth. It is guaranteed that those who continue to use those eternal death formulas will need to die before entering Higher Earth and those who have used the correct ascension formulas will walk into Higher Earth.
Originally, the Guardian Alliance said that only those who shifted into the correct 12 DNA sub harmonic alignment before December 21,2012 would be able to walk onto Higher Earth through ascension. However, there was the second possibility given for those who decided to correct their formulas and align through the Crystal Heart, there would be help given by the Aquafarian Hosts.
I work directly with the Aquafarian Hosts. My family lives in Aquafaria, and I have the codes that directly connect me to that realm. I can connect frequencies into the Aquafarian Host Matrix for assistance in ascension.
Everyone has the freedom of choice to follow whatever belief system of formulas they desire. There is no judgement. Some will walk through the stargates between 2017 and 2022, and others will need to die or bardoah into their new bodies in order to align into Higher Earth.
In order to ascend into Higher Earth, it is just a matter of angular rotation of particle spin. We are all standing on Higher Earth right now. We just haven’t adjusted our particle spin, our perception, our 5DNA alignment into multidimensionality. Those alignments require the crystal heart to be plugged directly into Source Consciousness. And those old formulas do not allow that plug in to occur.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2100 ASCENSION AWAKENING
Powered byTHIÊN ĐẠO THÁNH ĐỨC