BREAKING NEWS

Linktr.ee/ShiftHub

pinterest.com/CauseX

Instagr.am/unilovelight/

facebook.com/UniversalLifeInitiative

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Soul Mantra


~~♥~~*~~♥~~* Soul Mantra *~~♥~~*~♥~~
I am the Monad,
I am the Light Divine
I am Love, I am Will
I am Fixed Design
I am a messenger of Light.
I am a pilgrim on the way of love.
I do not walk alone, but know myself as one
with all great souls, and one with them in service.
Their strength is mine. This strength I claim.
My strength is theirs and this I freely give.
A soul, I walk on earth. I represent the one.
I am the soul, I am the Light Divine.
I am Love, I am Will, I am Fixed Design.
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a point of light within a greater light.
I am a strand of loving energy within
the stream of love divine.
I am a point of sacrificial fire,
focused within the fiery will of God.
And thus I stand.
I am a way by which men may achieve.
I am a source of strength enabling them to stand.
I am a beam of light, shining upon their way.
And thus I stand. And standing thus, revolve
And tread this way the ways of men,
and know the ways of God.
And thus I stand
The sons of men are one and I am one with them.
I seek to love not hate.
I seek to serve, not exact due service.
I seek to heal, not hurt.
Let pain bring just reward of light and love.
Let the soul control the outer form and life and all events
and bring to light the love which underlies the happenings of the time.
Let vision come and insight, let the future stand revealed.
Let inner union demonstrate and outer cleavages be gone.
Let love prevail. Let all men love.
I am one with my group of brothers,
and all that I have is theirs.
May the love which is in my soul pour forth to them.
May the strength which is in me lift and aid them.
May the thoughts which my soul creates reach
and encourage them.
May the Power of the One Life pour
through the group of all true servers.
May the love of the One Soul characterize
the lives of all who seek to aid the Great Ones.
May I fulfill my part in the One Work through
self-forgetfulness, harmlessness, and right speech
from the work of Djwhal Khul and Alice Bailey
http://youtu.be/nuqoao7B9BI 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2100 ASCENSION AWAKENING
Powered byTHIÊN ĐẠO THÁNH ĐỨC