BREAKING NEWS

Linktr.ee/ShiftHub

pinterest.com/CauseX

Instagr.am/unilovelight/

facebook.com/UniversalLifeInitiative

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Awaken the heart of feminine sensuality

As a woman, you have a wellspring of ecstatic energy, creativity, abundant joy and sexual vitality – but you need to know how to tap into it.

In this day and age, it’s so common to “burn-out” from trying to keep pace with an adrenaline-fueled, productivity-driven culture.

The result? Maybe you feel tense, disconnected and depleted. Perhaps you’re uninspired and uncreative. You might close up due to exhaustion and fear.
And maybe you’ve even lost touch with the gifts of your natural feminine essence.

That’s why I want to invite you to the free online Shakti Summittaking place July 9 & 10, 2014.


During this LIVE online series, world-renowned sensuality experts and spiritual teachers – including people like Alison Armstrong, Lisa Schrader, John Gray, Chameli Ardagh and Colin Tipping – who will help you awaken the heart of feminine sensuality, sex and the Sacred.

You can sign up for free here:

These experts will be sharing insights and deep wisdom – to help you ignite a passionate life overflowing with joy, vitality, creativity, sensuality and love.

You’ll learn to activate YOUR Shakti – so your feminine essence can truly shine in all that you do. The benefits will be profound, positively transforming ALL areas of your life.

And you’ll discover the mysteries of your sensuality and feminine energy, so thatYOU can become a magnetic source – not because you try harder, but because you are more radiantly attractive on all levels. You’ll learn to charm life by loving it.

That’s why we’re inviting you to learn more.

When you register for The Shakti Summit, you will become part of a global sisterhood – from young women to elders – who recognize and honor their Shakti as the source of their pleasure and power.

Whatever life cycle stage you’re in – and whether you are single or in partnership – you’ll receive deep insights from top experts about practical ways to bring more pleasure into each day.

Register for The Shakti Summit now – and get ready to embrace the true beauty and blessings of womanhood.


Yours truly,
Celestial Light

PS – What People Are Saying About Shakti Summit Host Lisa Schrader...
Working with Lisa has been transformational. Her work has put me in deeper contact with my own internal source of sustainable feminine power. She operates at a level of mastery with this work that is effective, beautiful and heartfelt. I recommend her highly.  
– Marcia Wieder, CEO/Founder, Dream University

Working with [Lisa] has been a mind-blowing, heart healing experience; more than words can say. It was sacred to join together with other women and glow, letting the walls crumble and the light shine. I am so grateful to [Lisa] for creating a safe and secure place to let go, gather and harvest our own unique feminine energy, heal and realize the strength residing inside. It really helped me heal my heart, recognize my beauty, and accept myself for everything I am and am not.  
– Megan Peterson

Profound shifts have taken place in the way that I relate to myself, my partner and the world. I feel much more empowered and in my body. I have taken the time to slow down and seize the moment to love. I am more aware of my needs and am listening to my inner voice much more clearly. This Shakti work is ripe with meaning, joy, connection and deep healing for me. Thank you so much for providing the space for me to become more of my goddess self.  
– Karen Wright, Massage Therapist

I practice Lisa’s “Shakti breath” and “Joygasm” almost daily, often many times throughout the day. Even though I am 75-years-old and have studied many spiritual paths, I find these sacred practices greatly enhance my life and everything I do. Lisa is a Shaman, a magical teacher – authentic, profound, loving and compassionate. She inspires orgasms of the body, heart and soul. I bow to her.  
– Patricia Ellsberg, Meditation, Tele-seminar and Workshop Teacher

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2100 ASCENSION AWAKENING
Powered byTHIÊN ĐẠO THÁNH ĐỨC