BREAKING NEWS

Linktr.ee/ShiftHub

pinterest.com/CauseX

Instagr.am/unilovelight/

facebook.com/UniversalLifeInitiative

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TO CONNECT TO THE HIGHEST LIGHT




"I invoke my mighty I Am Presence of my highest evolution" 
Say the above a total of three times.  
Then say –
“Mighty I Am - Take Command” 
By Divine Decree, in the name of God, I connect now and forever only to the pure light of God/Source of all creation and to only the very highest realms of pure light as befits my level of evolution.  
Let this focus of highest light be eternally sustained, all powerfully active and ever expanding.  
Say the above three times.  
So Be It. So It is.  
Then say:  
By Divine Decree, in the name of God, I permit the Ascended masters and Cosmic beings of light from the 7th dimension and above – and my Guardian angel and my beloved Twin Flame to work with me this day - healing and transmuting unwanted dense energy patterns within my physical, emotional, mental and lower spiritual bodies, where this be in highest Divine order.        
Say the above three times.     
SO BE IT. SO IT IS.

   ************************
AN ADDITIONAL INVOCATION TO HELP RECONNECT TO THE LIGHT.    
                                                                                   
Blessed ones of Highest Light, raise me back up to my source and re-unite me with the one presence of all life. Bring forth the God energies necessary for me to know only the perfection of God in all life and let me experience only God’s love, life and light in all that I see, feel, speak and do.  
In the name of God, I Am, I invoke the heaven’s highest light and all from the realms of highest illumined truth to guide teach and protect me.  
Blessed ones, I ask you now to find and manifest God’s will in my life.
So be it.  So it is.  
*******************
DECREE FOR FULLY ALIGNING WITH DIVINE CREATION

Read it first. You will see you are only changing things that are NOT in accordance with Divine Order.
Become still in thought and body. Surrender to Source. Thy Will be Done. Then say the decree out aloud three times. This is to comply with  Universal Law - the Holy Trinity - the power of 3.

"By Divine Decree, In the Name of God, I AM One with Divine Creation and through this Presence, I invoke the Sacred Violet Flame, to transmute in this moment - every thought, condition, link, pattern, attachment, alliance, connection or allegiance to any negative Being, energy or object - that I have made - knowingly or unknowingly - in this Universe, where this is not in accordance with the Highest Source of All Creation and the Divine Plan for Earth.
‘I AM’ now fully aligned in all my lower and higher bodies to the Highest Source of All Creation.
I further state that I give permission under Universal Law, for any and all sacred codes and mathematical programmes that I am responsible for, that I carry, have carried or will carry, to be brought NOW into a state of purity in accordance with Divine Order and to be held in such a state forever, in accordance with Divine Higher Will."
(Repeat entire decree a total of 3 times - to comply with Universal Law.)
SO BE IT.  IT IS DONE. ( Say this once after the decree has been said 3 times.)


************


ASKING FOR HELP AS YOUR DIVINE RIGHT TO COMPLETE YOUR MISSION WITHOUT INTERFERENCE.  
Sometimes it is correct protocol to ask for oneself rather than asking for the whole group. 
The one ahead uses our individual ‘Right’ to demand assistance from the Highest Light to be permitted to 
complete our own divine plan within the Divine Plan for Earth.
Doing it once is an invocation. If is repeated three times exactly the same it takes effect under
Universal Laws as a Decree.

In the Light of the Most Radiant One, the Christed Light of God,
It is my Divine Right within God’s Will that all obstacles be removed now on all levels and dimensions of my total being for my highest good in alignment with my Divine plan.
So It Is. It is So. So Mote It Be. It Is Done.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013 - 2100 ASCENSION AWAKENING
Powered byTHIÊN ĐẠO THÁNH ĐỨC